- Mac OS X Lion ships with ruby 1.8.7, and gettc requires ruby>=1.9. So our first step is to install a newer ruby
- Next install prerequisites of gettc.
- Next install gettc. Follow the instructions here. After it's done, change the first line (location of ruby) in `which gettc`. The location of ruby can be found by `which ruby`.
- Set up the PATH by adding the following line to ~/.bash_profile:
- Modify "~/.gettc/template/solve/cpp/Makefile" to remove the option "-std=gnu++0x". Modify "~/.gettc/template/bin/runner.sh" to remove the option "-o $ostream".
If your machine is Ubuntu or other unix variants, and you don't have root privilege, you can use the above steps as well.